Our excellent Out of School Hours Care Program provides quality care for all students between the ages of 4 and 13 (including Kindy and Year 7 students that have not yet started High School), every day during the term, including school closure and pupil free days. An exciting Vacation Care Program also operates during each of the school holidays.
We have a specially designed OSHC room located in the Leabrook Building. In addition to our OSHC room we also utilise other areas of the school to ensure the students have a rich, varied and enjoyable program.
The children have the opportunity to be involved in art/craft, cooking, competitions, sports, music games and performances. The children also participate in a variety of excursions during Vacation Care. Such as ten pin bowling, rock climbing, The Zoo, Plaster Fun House, Recreation Centres, Bounce, Aquadome, movies, Team Tramp and live theatre performances. We also offer our traditional wheels day and pizza lunch on the last day of every school holiday.
Before School Care 7:00am to 8:45am
After School Care 3:00pm to 6:15pm
School Closure 7:00am to 6:15pm
Vacation Care 7: 00am to 6:15pm
Our goal is to provide well-balanced, quality child care in a safe, friendly environment that meets the needs of all children, parents and the community at an affordable rate.
- The provision of quality care in a safe place for children is our number one priority.
- We aim to treat each child as an individual, fostering curiosity, initiative and self-esteem.
- It is important that children feel free to relax and play after school and know they can participate in active or quiet activities as they choose.
- We aim to provide challenging, interesting, age-appropriate and inclusive experiences reflecting the needs and cultural diversity of the community.
- We believe that activities provided should be stimulating, interesting and recreational in their orientation, while at the same time allowing sufficient latitude for children to choose and structure their own activities.
- While children have more freedom than in the school situation, for the safety and security for all, behaviour management guidelines need to be clearly understood and followed by staff and children. We recognise the value of incorporating the views of parents/carer, children, staff and volunteers within our programme and encourage their participation and feedback.
Child Care Benefit
The cost of care in Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care varies according to each family’s Child Care Benefit (CCB) percentage, which is based on income. Families can also claim back some of their out of pocket expenses through the Child Care Rebate (CCR) scheme. Contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) on 13 61 50 for further information.
Children may be booked into the centre on a permanent basis or on a casual basis if space is available. Due to a current high demand, we have a waiting list on most afternoons. Bookings and Cancellations for Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care are essential. Bookings can be made by telephoning 8365 5677, 24 hours a day or by sending an email to email@example.com. Please leave a message on the machine if the office is unattended. Alternatively, you can contact the Director on 0431 551 009 or the Assistant Director on 0403 357 024 between 7:00am – 10:00am and 2.30pm – 6.15pm each weekday.
Before School Care $11.50
After School Care $20.00
School Closure/Pupil Free Day $46.00
Vacation Care $46.00
(Home Day – Mon/Wed/Fri)
Vacation Care $52.00
(Excursion Day – Tues/Thurs)
The Director or Assistant Director can be contacted on 8365 5677, mobile 0431 551 009 or mobile 0403 357 024 between 7:00am – 10:00am and 2.30pm – 6.15pm each weekday or you can leave a message on the answering machine.
OSHC and Vacation Care Enrolment Form [PDF File | 800 KB]
OSHC All You Need To Know Handbook [PDF File | 916 KB]
OSHC Booking Form [PDF File | 119KB]
Vacation Care Information, Program, Booking, Deposit and Consent Form – July 2017 [PDF Document | File size 2.2 MB]
This page last updated: June 9, 2017